Plugins shipped with Xournal++¶
- The QuickSnapshot plugin uses an external screenshot tool, to quickly take a screen snapshot of a region of the screen and either put it on the clipboard or save it into a user specified file
- The ToggleGrid plugin provides a shortcut for toggling between "grid background with snapping to grid" and "plain background without snapping to grid"
- The ColorCycle plugin lets you cycle through a list of colors for the current tool by using the same accelerator repeatedly
- The LayerActions plugin provides shortcuts for cloning non-background layers to the next page, hiding all non-background layers except the footer layers and adding a new top layer on each page.
- The MigrateFontSizes plugin allows to scale font sizes across the document, both via the GUI and directly from the menu.
- The HighlightPosition plugin adds a shortcut for highlighting the current position
- The Export plugin lets the user export the current document to pdf, svg or png-format via a shortcut
Work in Progress¶
- The HandwritingRecognition plugin uses cloud-based handwriting recogntion to recognize handwritten text from a selection or page layer in a user-specified language.
- The FunctionPlotter plugin allows plotting graphs of ordinary functions and parametric functions.
- The Notability plugin allows importing notes from a
Notable Third Party Plugins¶
- The ImageTranscription plugin allows to convert an image to Xournal++ strokes
- The Xournalpp_FlyPie plugin connects a hierarchic radial menu called Fly-Pie to Xournal++ shortcuts
- The vi-xournalpp plugin which allows for vi-style navigation between tools in Xournal++
If you build an interesting plugin that you would like to share, feel free to submit your PR!